New Delhi ~ India
We're about Global Corporate and Institutional Public Affairs ~ networking expertise around India and the world according to the special needs of individual portfolios and assignments, since 1994.
Our bouquet of service-experience includes specializations ranged from direct representation to communications to research, analysis, knowledge generation, and advocacy, empowering us to professionally service and manage major programs and entire public affairs portfolios.
In some of our finest work, we are invisible.
- Networking Strategic & Professional Alliances
- Negotiation & Representation
- Positioning & Visibility
- Research and Knowledge Access
- Business Missions
- Innovative Practices & Lateral Thinking
- Project Systems Design & Deployment
- Conferencing & Event Management (only for some retainership clients)
Part of the profits from PAM go towards development of "The Last Resort" ~ an independent microreserve project in Hatod Village (Shivpuri Distt.), Madhya Pradesh, India.
- representing The Conference Board (New York)
- special services for the Institute of Multi-Track Diplomacy (Washington DC)
- Eisenhower Exchange Fellowships (Philadelphia)
- Aditya Birla Scholarships Programme (Mumbai)
Poonam Barua (right) is Director.